I tried really hard to get a good pic of Brighton in his outfit, but I didn't really suceed. When I put him in the grass he kept lifting up his feet to keep them off the grass.
The day after Thanksgiving we went to my mom's. We had some really yummy chili then thought we would help with the Christmas decorations. We got all the stuff out of the attic (and there is a lot of stuff) then started to put the tree together. We soon realized that half of the prelit tree was not working and we just kind of stared at it and realized it just looked sad and it was time for a new one. So we promptly got in the car and went to Home Depot, where we didn't find a tree, but we got our stockings and Brighton got to ride in one of the car-carts for the first time. I think this was the first time Brighton really got to see a tree too.
On Saturday we just hung out at home and got all of our own decorations out of the attic. We only got the tree up though because I still had to clean up from dinner and then it was Brighton's bed time. Oh, and that nice beef stew I made, we gave Brighton some and I thought he was really liking it and eating lots, well it turns out almost all of it was in his lap. Oh well. He went straight to the tub after that meal too! You'll notice it's even in his ear!


He was really excited about the tree. Decorating pics will come later because we haven't done that yet!
Ok, so what you've all been waiting for, SANTA! I knew he wasn't going to be very happy when he saw the big beard and all and I was right. I sat next to Santa with Brighton first, and he was ok, but uneasy (you can see his lip is out in the pic). When I put him on Santa's lap he just lost it.


His face is almost as red as Santa's suit!
A couple other quick things worth mentioning, I got this toy from Piper and Brighton loves it! He does really well pushing it along. At first he walked with his knees locked, but now he's doing really well. He also got in the cabinet this morning which he thought was really cool until he couldn't get down... For the few of you who might not know, you can click on any of the pictures to make it bigger.


That's all for this week! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!







No comments:
Post a Comment