On Sunday we went to church and had orchestra practice afterward. When we got home we decided we needed to do some work around the house so Dan went and cleaned the pool and I got started on the garage. We had a big mess from working on the retaining wall. There were also a lot of boxes and inflated pool toys. I broke down the boxes and deflated the pool toys and put them in cabinets. We also had to move some cement bags that were leftover. Brighton was in his play pen and cooperated really well! It only took about 2 hours and we got the garage all clean and Dan can park in there again and I can park away from the tree that makes my car so dirty! Here's Brighton hangin out and our now clean garage.
As I mentioned in my last post, Brighton climbs on things now. He climbed on the fireplace for the first time the other day, then fell and hit his head, oh well. I know the picture is dark, but I was far away.
I also thought he looks super cute in these pjs. You can see the bruise he got from the fireplace.
One of Brighton's new favorite past times is to be with Daddy when he plays his guitar.
One of my new favorite things to do is to go to the park with Amy, Preston, and Addison. Karon and Mason came one time too, but I couldn't get a hold of her today. These pictures are from last week, or the week before. Amy had an apple that the kids couldn't resist so they attacked her, then Preston stood up on his own! He is 2 months younger than Brighton, but developmentally they are right there with each other (Preston is advanced). Addison is in the background of the second pic.
We went to the park again today and I love these pics! They are even hitting it in unison!
I swear we didn't post them for the last pic. I have more to blog about, but it's going to have to be a different post because I am waiting on getting the pics from Devin.











No comments:
Post a Comment