In the last one Santa was going by. We were on the river and it was windy, so I looked like crap! Oh well.
Going through my pictures I forgot something else that was important! Bethany had Isaac on December first and we braved the drive to Tampa to visit them on December 7th. Isaac is soo cute! We tried to get a pic of the two babies but Brighton just kept trying to bang on Isaac's head so you can see my hands in almost all of them. I think the picture is hilarious though because Brighton has a crazy face on!


In other news, Mimi got Brighton a fisher price nativity set which Brighton loves. Here is a picture of it all set up before he destroyed it and pics of him playing with it for the first time. At first he picked up two peices and didn't let them go for a long time, but then in the next picture you can see it didn't take long for most of it to be on the floor.
I got Brighton's first christmas ornament and I loooooove it! In the picture it looks like there is a star of David on it, but it doesn't look like that in person, it's just the way the light hits it. You can see I put it next to mine and Dan's first Christmas ornament :)
Speaking of the tree.... I suppose all parents feel this way, but Brighton is just so smart! Since the begining of the month he has been helping us "decorate" the tree with his toys. He takes the time to get it just right in the tree so it will stay then pulls his hands back to admire the effect. In this picture he was sooo proud to have gotten his water bottle to stay in the tree!
Ok, so next on the list, according to the order of my pictures, was Christmas cookie decorating! I got called off of work one day and Dan had a work thing after work so I called up Kelly and Emily and we went to my mom's/Kelly's to decorate cookies. This was our second annual cookie decorating get together and last time Emily and I were pregnant so it was nice to have our babies with us. Kevin actually showed up later too, but, like usual, there are no pictures of him. There was a little too much excitement for Gabe (I think this was after he spilt the sprinkles everywhere). Brighton sat in the chair and chowed down on puffs. Then, we had to get a picture of all of us.
Dan and I went to ICE! on December 15th and Piper and Yusuf baby sat Brighton for us. We had a really good time like usual and it was nice that it was almost all different.
December 19th was Cade's 1st birthday party as well as the first bday party Brighton attended. Here, Brighton is showing Cade the in's and out's of the cars we got him.
Lastly, I'll leave you with a cute picture. Brighton has started to hug everything and here he is hugging a sheep Mimi brought back from Ireland. You can't see his face, but you get the picture, no pun intended! And here's one with a bow on his head.
Just so you know, I will be posting Christmas and birthday pictures, but that's going to be another post and maybe not today. I'm all blogged out right now!




















Cute cute! I know this post was a lot of work, but I loved it :-)
ReplyDelete