Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sea World

After almost a year Amber Butler and I finally got our babies together.  Cade was born December 15, 11 days before Brighton.  Amber and her husband, Kyle, got passes to Sea World and since I have them too we decided to go.  We met up yesterday and had a great time!

Brighton liked Shamu, but was terrified of Santa and all we did was stand next to him!
 

This is us on the carousel.  He liked it a lot until it started moving.  You can tell by the way he is clutching the pole and has a scared face on...


The babies really liked the lion fish.  I think that was because the tank goes to the ground and we were able to put them down so they could play.


Brighton also liked the barracuda and cried when I took him away!  They were bigger than he was!


We tried to get a pic of the babies together and as soon as we let go they both turned away at the same time!  No matter though because we got one anyway.


What's with this face?



There was also a cool aquarium in the new section by Manta, but Brighton feel asleep just before we got there, so I'll have to take some pics next time.  Manta was an awesome ride by the way! It was a fun day, and best of all I wore Brighton out so he only woke up once or twice I really can't remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment