Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lift Off!

On Monday November 16 Kelly, Devin, Emily H., Gabe, Jesse, Brighton and I went to Sand Point Park and watched the shuttle Atlantis launch.  I just love watching the shuttle launch, although night time ones are the best.  It's kinda sad that Brighton won't be able to really know or remember them. I don't even think he looked at the sky when it launched, but everyone feels the rumble!  I told him that's what Mimi and Papa Terry work to do, but I'm not so sure he understood me :)

 
  Brighton just kinda sat right on top of Gabe, poor guy!
 
 The babies' first launch!


We also got this cool pic of Kelly, Emily, me and the babies.  I couldn't help but compare it to past pictures of the three of us!  I think we were sophomores in high school in the first pic...



haha a lot has changed huh?!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love that picture. I wish I could find all of my old picture of the three of us.

    ReplyDelete