Not too much has happened t his week. On Sunday we went over to my mom's to celebrate my cousin Nathan's brithday. All of my sisters and their kids and husbands were there so it was quite the get-to-gether!
Brighton's new trick this week is climbing on things. On Monday we went to the park with Amy and her kids Preston and Addison and Karon and Mason met us there too. While Mason was in his stroller Brighton climbed on it to get to him! He didn't climb all the way in it, but he got both of his feet off the ground. The kids all had a lot of fun. It was such a nice day we were there for about an hour and a half. It's nice to be around other kids so Brighton can socialize and so can us mommies!
Brighton is quite the social creature too. He's not content sitting on the floor playing by himself. He loves to have interaction with me and when we are around other kids he is constantly looking at them and trying to play (grab) at them. He gives lots of hugs too. He gave Mason and Preston hugs at the park and he gives them to me all the time :) I may have mentioned before, but his hugs consist of trying to lay on whatever he is hugging and puts his head on it. I love that he's so cuddly! but I can't say Marie (our cat) is a fan.
Brighton's new favorite toy is this set of balls. There are 4 all different colors, and they are just the right size to fit in his hand but too big to fit in his mouth. They make lots of noise when the roll and they bounce a lot too. It's super cute when he's holding one of the balls in his hand and he crawls. It sounds like he has a wooden leg or something and he's lop sided because the side with the ball is higher. I took a video and will try to post it later, but I'm not quite sure how to do that yet.
Since these balls roll so easily they are constantly getting lost. They especially like to go under the couch. All of a sudden I will see Brighton flatten himself against the floor to get a better look underneath. He doesn't really try to get them, he just looks at me with that irresistible pouty face on.
For the rest of the week: I'm working tomorrow and we don't really have plans for the weekend (that was exciting huh?) Oh, no wait.... Saturday is the UCF homecoming game. Me and Dan have tickets so I think we're going to go. My only hesitation is that it's also Oviedo's fall festival and I was really looking forward to that. I think we'll go to the game though. The weather should be great no matter what we decide to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment