Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Brighton has been in love with his pumpkin since the day we brought it home.  I kept it on the floor of the kitchen so he could roll around with it plus it kept him busy when I was cooking.



I thought he would have more fun playing with the pulp, but he was pretty reluctant to put his hand inside.  He's such a ham, the second he saw the camera he posed. 



Here was his pre-costume outfit



And, of course, here is Brighton in his costume.
"RRRRAAAARRRRRRRR, I'm a tiger!"



When we went to carve the pumpkin I didn't want to do anything too hard, but once Dan saw that this face is named "bugaboo" we knew we had to do it!  Bugaboo is Brighton's nickname, although I call him a couple different ones, they all stem from bugaboo.


We went down to Karon, Keith, and Mason's to meet them to trick-or-treat.  Here's Mason and Brighton as well as Brighton's first trick-or-treat.  After trick-or-treating down the street we went back to Karon and Keith's where they had lawn chairs set up and a huge pumpkin.



Brighton took a three hour nap today!  I had to go and check on him to make sure he was breathing, but I guess he just wanted to make sure he got to stay out late!  Since the time change is tonight we let him stay up until 9.  Hopefully he won't wake up at 630.  We had a very fun first halloween.   Now that we have a little one holidays are just as exciting as they were when we were kids.  I can't wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures!!! You'll be my fav blogger if you post pics in each blog ;) haha.

    Brighton is just too stinkin cute, btw. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete