Friday, October 30, 2009

A year yesterday

Yesterday was exactly a year since we closed on our house! Man, this year has really flown by. It's kind of disappointing that we haven't even really decorated the house yet. I just never could make up my mind. I have a picture of Dan and me the day we closed on the house, and I think I'll take another one tomorrow.

We got our family pictures and they look great! I know I said I would post them, and I will, it's just this week was really busy with school, work, and re-certifying my NRP.

In Brighton news: I found another tooth this morning! The tooth is the far right upper incisor. It's no wonder he didn't sleep well the past two nights. This tooth makes 4 on top and 2 on bottom.

He also has been giving hugs a lot lately and this morning Marie was on his mat and he crawled right up to her and hugged her. It was sooo cute and I got a pic on my iphone. By hugging I mean laying on top of her and putting his head on her. Marie has been getting very bold lately and doesn't run away from him anymore. I guess the hug was the final straw because once she got up and walked away Brighton followed her and she hissed and swatted at him. She made about a millimeter long scratch on his forehead and he freaked out! He cried hysterically for a couple of minutes, but I think she just scared him. She knows she's in big trouble though. I guess they will both learn.

After I blogged on Monday I realized that I need to get to work on Brighton's Halloween costume. I was in Babies r us a while ago and found a Tigger costume. As many of you may know I was a huge Tigger fan as a kid, so when I found this one I knew Brighton had to have it! He looks really good in orange anyway. I called all the stores around and the only one that had it in 12mo was the Babies r us by the Florida mall. Even though I had tons of homework to do I went ahead and drove to get it. As a bonus, it was 75% off. He's soo cute in it! I can't wait to post pictures tomorrow. We are also going to carve the pumpkin tomorrow. It will be fun to see what Brighton thinks of it.

That's about all for now and I promise to post pictures later today or this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment